1. The first cars did not have steering wheels. Drivers steered with a lever.
2. The first speeding ticket was issued in 1902.
3. In 1916, 55 percent of the cars in the world were Model T Fords, a record that has never been beaten.
4. The first gas gauge appeared in cars in 1922.
5. The first car radio was invented in 1929.
6. Most American car horns beep in the key of F.
7. The automobile is the most recycled consumer product in the world today.
8. In 1914 a Ford Model T rolled of the line every 2 minutes.
9. In its 1st year the VW Beetle sold only 330 cars in the United States.
10 .The first Ford cars had Dodge engines.